Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Marinated Pork Medallions

My sister-n-law sent a recipe that she said I could share on my blog. It sounds so yummy! I can't wait to try it out.

Marinated Pork Medallions

1/2 cup packed brown sugr
1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
2 Tbsp.soy sauce
Pork tenderloin, cut in 3/4 slices.

In small bowl, combine the brown sugar,salad dressing, pineapple joice and soy sauce.
Pour 1/2 marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the pork, seal bag and turn to coat.
Refrigerate overnight.

Next day: Drain Pork from marinate. (Now is where I changed from the recipe,they just baked or grilled the pork)
tomatoes
green pepper
onion.
Put pork on Bar-B-Que long sticks, alternating items, about 3 piece pork to each.
Grilled out until Pork done. Doesn't take long, and the other stuff doesn't fall off

Served with Corn on the cob.

No comments:

Post a Comment