Friday, October 18, 2013

Poaching Eggs with a Egg Cooker



I just love eggs benedict! It is so easy to make and you can either make your own hollandaise sauce from scratch or purchase the mix in the store. It really makes for an easy nutritious breakfast! Using and egg cooker makes it quick and easy too. I was lucky enough to get this egg cooker for free for trialing it. I wasn't sure if I would really ever use it but I have to tell I would buy one if this one ever pooped out on me.

I do have to say though that the directions to poach eggs that the cooker came with are not exact. At least, not for me. I think it all has to do with whether you are sea level or not. To poach the three eggs as seen in the picture I had to double the amount of water to get the eggs to the consistency I desired. So, my theory is you need to really play around with the cooker to see what will work for you you.

No comments:

Post a Comment