Monday, January 11, 2010

A Cupcake Recipe Book Video


Isn't this recipe book just adorable? I decided to make a video so that you could see the entire book. It is for cupcakes and each recipe begins with a letter of the alphabet from A-Z. I participated in a swap on Split Coast Stampers last year and we swapped recipe cards. I chose to do two recipe cards so that I could give one book away to my daughter for her birthday. The other one I plan to keep for myself!

If you like this video and would like to see more leave me a comment. I am thinking about showing how to use the Bind It All for making this book.

I would love to hear your comments. Please forgive me if the video is a little rough around the edges. I am using my new camera and still need to figure out how to use my tripod so I am steadier.

No comments:

Post a Comment