Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Taco Ring

Most of you know that I am a consultant for The Pampered Chef. I just love cooking with stoneware. If you have never tried it before please contact me and I will be happy to send you a link to my website or a catalog.

Everyone loves Pampered Chef recipes and I get a lot of request for the Taco Ring recipe using the large round stone. I decided to share it with you here.

Taco Ring
¾ lb. ground beef cooked 1 packet taco seasoning
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese 2 TBSP water
2 – 8 oz. pkgs crescent roll dough (keep refrigerated until ready to use)
1 bell pepper
Shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, olives
1 cup salsa

Combine meat, cheese, taco seasoning, & water. Using a
round pizza pan layer the crescent triangles
in a circle with points in middle until you have a ring. Fill
middle of ring with meat mixture and fold over to close the ring.

Bake at 375 for 25 min or until brown. Cut top off pepper & fill with
salsa. Place in middle of ring & garnish with lettuce, tomatoes, &
olives. Serve with sour cream if desired.

1 comment:

  1. This recipe sounds yummmy! I miss my round stone. Maybe someday I'll need to re-invest.

    ReplyDelete